If you need internet on the go, our mobile hotspots will create your own portable 4G internet connection in minutes. This is a great solution if you have a variety of devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones) and want to utilise a 4G connection when you’re out and about.
- Powerful 4G connectivity wherever you are
- Small and lightweight
- Connects up to 10 devices at one time
- Monthly subscription (12 month or 24 month contract)
- Simple to set up and use in minutes
- Perfect for a temporary solution, fixed back up solution or an event
Mobile Internet When You Need It Most
With a mobile internet hotspot you can connect up to ten other devices to the internet, email, and access all your usual business applications. Because the hotspot is 4G-ready, the devices can use our 4G network whether they’re 4G compatible or not. It’s the perfect solution for when you are using temporary premises, or working from events, trade shows, or exhibitions. You could also use it while working at a customer or supplier’s site where there’s no guest Wi-Fi.
Keep Track Of Your Usage And Costs
The 4G mobile hotspot is small and lightweight so you can take it with you wherever you go. With a mobile hotspot you can track your usage and receive customised alerts to your device when you’ve used 80% and 100% of your data bundle. The pop-up mobile hotspot screen will show you how much battery you have left, your signal, and how much data you’re using.
We have a range of 1, 12, and 24 month contracts available offered for a dongle or a mobile Wi-Fi device. Our 12 and 24 month O2 mobile hotspot tariffs include the device, whereas this is payable separately for monthly or short-term contracts.
- Temporary shops, offices and other premises
- Trade shows, exhibitions and events
- Working on a customer or supplier's premises – where there’s no guest Wi-Fi
- Construction sites
- While you're waiting for fixed infrastructure to be installed
As an emergency back-up solution to your fixed line
O2 have received many awards for their network coverage including Best Network Coverage two years in a row, at the uSwitch Mobile Awards and Best Network for Indoor 4G Coverage by Ofcom. The 4G speed can vary depending on location and the amount of people using the service. You can check the coverage in your area here.