Seamless Telecoms Implementations Tailored To You
If you are looking for an award winning, efficient, telecoms or communications provider, then switch to Pure Telecom.
We provide super-fast, flexible, enterprise grade systems, software, and IT services for businesses of all sizes. We make it as easy as possible to switch by providing a seamless transition with minimal disruption to your business.
Decision-makers often delay switching business telecoms providers because of the fear of complications. This delay can lead to increased frustrations and unnecessary expense. We listen to you find out what you would like to achieve and plan how to get you there.
- Impressive retention rate
- Dedicated account management
- Award-winning support service
- Key supplier partnerships
- Extensive product portfolio
- Award-winning and established
Bespoke Telecoms Packages Built To Deliver
Our expertise across a range of business telecoms services – including connectivity, mobile telephony and cloud means we can integrate connected services for your business. We have great partnerships but remain independent, meaning we can search the market for the most cost-effective and efficient solutions. By focusing on balancing service and savings, we make sure that any solutions are tailored to exceed your requirements and improve communication in your organisation.
If you’re moving to Pure from another supplier, you can be confident that we will make it as straightforward as possible. Need to review quickly? We can turnaround detailed proposals in short timescales and work to time-critical installation deadlines.
How It Works
Our team will get to know your business to ensure we offer a business telecommunications package which suits you. We start by performing a full audit on your current systems and make recommendations based on your usage. We will then build a bespoke proposal to meet your requirements. A member of our experienced support team will talk you through the agreement and migration process.
Our experienced installation team administer nationwide coverage and can provide on-site training during the installation, or it can be arranged post-installation. As part of our account management service we undertake regular in-depth audits covering all aspects of business telecom costs to ensure our solutions meet your business requirements now, and in the future.
We would recommend getting in touch with us as early as possible before your contract renewal date. This will give you enough time to look at your options and make the best decision for your business. Equally, we can work to short timescales if your contract renewal is imminent.
Switching from your current provider before the end of your contract may lead to early termination fees. You can find out the applicable fees by checking your terms and conditions or by contacting your current supplier. We can look at the terms and conditions and identify the costs associated with leaving your contract early. With some of our customers we have found that the early termination fees are outweighed with the cost-savings of a new contract with Pure Telecom. We can explore the most-cost effective option for you.
We have a state-of-the-art demo suite at our head office where you can come and see our telephony handsets working first-hand. We can also bring the handsets to you.
For our mobile services, we have a range of handsets available for you to trial.
We can put you in touch with some of our customers so that you can ask any questions about our services. Alternatively, some of our testimonials can be viewed here. (Link to customer testimonial/clients page)
As a result, you can be completely clear on the options available to you before you make any decisions.
There are a number of key benefits, including:'
- Cost-effective - You’re ideally placed to negotiate the most cost-effective package and you will benefit from receiving one consolidated bill for all services. Overheads related to dealing with multiple providers will be less, meaning more of your money can be spent where it is needed most – on services and systems rather than inflated costs.
- Compatibility - Choosing one provider for your various services reduces the risk of experiencing issues with compatibility of software and systems.
- Expertise - One provider with the expertise to manage all your systems ensures a seamless service. You can take great comfort and confidence in the fact they know your systems inside out.
- One point of contact - It’s convenient to deal with the same person for all your services. We assign every customer with a dedicated account manager and named support contacts.
Equally, if you would prefer to keep things separate then that’s fine too. We’re experienced at working with other providers to ensure the best possible experience for you.