Power Your Business With Word, Excel, and Outlook
Microsoft Office 365 offers a great desktop experience for businesses of all sizes, providing everything you need, including; Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, OneNote, Microsoft Teams and Yammer.
Powered by the Cloud, Microsoft Office 365 offers the latest software and business tools for you to work more efficiently with a professional system.
- Use 365 on any device, anywhere
- Enjoy shared calendars, virtual meetings, and document collaboration
- Stay safe, supported, and up-to-date
- One point of contact and one bill
- Choose an Office 365 package that’s right for you
- Flexible contracts and Microsoft Gold-certified support
Bespoke Packages for Businesses of All Sizes
Pure Telecom offer bespoke Office 365 packages for businesses of all sizes, helping to find the most efficient service for you. You will also get access to Microsoft Gold Partner support.
There’s no big upfront investment - instead you pay a manageable monthly cost. Plus you’ll receive ongoing support from experts to ensure you’re getting the most out of your package. We provide full support and our service includes automatic updates, so you always have the latest versions.
Whether you’re upgrading to Office 365 for the first time, or looking to switch providers, we can manage the implementation or transfer to ensure a seamless experience with no downtime.
Improve Productivity, Security, and Collaboration
Feel secure with Office 365 to help your business run smoothly and protect your data. Use trusted applications with a consistent experience across your favourite Windows, iOS and Android devices – it’s a smart way to work on the move.
Securely share documents with your team and customers. Office 365 makes working together easier with tools for shared calendars, virtual meetings, and document collaboration, plus much more.
We have a variety of different plans available. We can help you compare the versions of Office 365 and put together a tailored package to suit your budget and requirements. All plans come with online versions of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. They also all come with file storage and sharing with 1TB of storage per user. Contact us to find a plan that works for your business.
Office 365 is great for small businesses, providing a secure, collaborative, easy-to-use, professional system. All of your information is saved securely in one place and you can access all of this information whilst on the move. We’ve picked out some of the main features and benefits that appeal to our Sole Trader and Small Business Customers:
- Publish and manage your website and use a business grade email and email address
- Work anywhere and on any device
- Access, store, and securely backup all documents and data through SharePoint
- Get support from Microsoft accredited experts
- Scalable to accommodate expansion and growth
Office 365 is the market leader in productivity suites and is the perfect choice for big and growing businesses.
We’ve picked out some of the main features and benefits which appeal to our large business customers:
- Work anywhere, on any device
- With the increase of flexible and remote working, it’s increasingly important for businesses to provide their employees with the tools they need to work productively while at the office, out at meetings, at home, or on the move. You can work across mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and desktops, so your employees can use a device suited to their needs.
- Cloud-based for better security and reliability
- Data is stored and backed up in the Cloud meaning your data is not stored onsite. This ensures that you have a disaster recovery plan and your work can continue if anything happens to your premises, laptop or phone
- Access large mailboxes and share calendars and contacts. This enables your teams to work more collaboratively and saves them time
- Subscription-based software means no upfront costs and better scalability
- Get support from Microsoft Accredited experts.
- User friendly system widely used across the world
- Scalable and can accommodate growth
If you already have Skype for Business then we can make sure your service continues. If you’re purchasing Office 365 for the first time, Skype for Business is not included for businesses with under 500 employees. The reason for this is the development of Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams expands on the capabilities in Skype for Business Online by bringing together files, chats, and apps in one integrated app. Because of the richer set of experiences offered in Teams, it replaces Skype for Business as the core communications client for Office 365. Skype for Business Online will be retired completely in July, 2021.