All of our business tariffs come with:
- Most makes of handsets carry a 24 month warranty when purchased through Pure Telecom
- Access to My O2 Business online account information
- Unlimited free texts from the customer secure website account
- 24 hour faulty handset replacement
- Great discounts on international and roaming calls with our free International Traveller Service
- One month rollover of unused minutes and texts
Remember what’s great about our tariffs
- Unlimited calls to O2 mobiles – that’s over 22 million people
- Unlimited calls to 10 UK standard landline numbers
- Free calls to voicemail
- Priority tickets to thousands of gigs at The O2 and O2 Academies
- Priority Moments – customers can find exclusive offers and experiences nationwide
- UK based customer service
WiFi and 4G calling with O2
With O2’s launch of Wifi and 4G Calling on many current and new devices, it now means that you can make and receive calls whenever you are connected to Wifi without the use of an additional app.
Wifi and 4G Calling devices
The following phones will allow your customer to make a call wherever you have a Wifi signal using Wifi Calling without the need for an additional app:
- iPhone 8, 7, 6S, 6, and SE (including Plus models)
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge and Note 8*
- Sony XZ Premium, XZ1 and XZ1 Compact*
*Android devices must be using O2 in order to work with Wifi Calling.
With the launch of Wifi Calling on O2 it means the TU Go service will be replaced by Wifi calling as of 30th November 2017. Any Tu Go users are advised to back up any sensitive or sentimental data prior to this date and to also to check if their device will support Wifi calling. Our specialists will be more than happy to advise and guide you through handset options if you require a Wifi calling device. Call us on 01743 244933 or email Pure Telecom for further details.
|Improved Call Quality||When making or receiving calls over Wifi and 4G our customers experience improved audio quality. This is because Wifi and 4G Calling offers improved voice encoding, making the call much clearer.*|
|better Indoor Coverage||Calls will still connect via the 2G and 3G network, and will also be able to connect via Wifi and the 4G network, which has a greater in building penetration. So you can make calls in areas with little or no cellular coverage.*|
|No App Required||There’s no need to download and install 3rd party apps, as the call is handled by the software installed directly on the handset. All incoming and outgoing calls and texts exist in the same thread/log with no duplication of notifications.|
|No Unexpected Costs||There is no additional cost to taking Wifi and 4G Calling as calls come from the monthly minutes allowance. Bill shock is minimised as the service switches off if you use it outside of the UK and calls made over 4G or Wifi simply show as a standard voice call on bills.|
|Faster Voice Call Set-Up||Users will no longer need to drop back from 4G to 3G to 2G to make a voice call, reducing set-up time by several seconds.|
|Seamless Handover Between 4G and Wifi||Less risk of calls being dropped when the connection hands over.
* Dependent on Wifi and 4G connection availability.