Increase your business’s efficiency with Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 from PureTelecom. Exchange 2010 includes many new features to help your employees boost their productivity by offering a consistent inbox, calendaring and contacts experience across the PC, browser and mobile phone.
What is Hosted Exchange?
A hosted exchange is a service in the telecommunications industry whereby a provider makes an e-mail box and space available on a server so its clients can host their data on the server. The provider manages the hosted data of its clients on the server. Clients can access their emails, address book, task management and documents from different places and through various media.
Hosted Exchange Vs On-premise solutions
Just add up the dollars: A 10-person on-premise Exchange solution costs £248.18 vs. £20.67 per seat per month for a hosted Exchange solution, for a total whopping savings of £227.55 or 92 percent, according to Osterman Research.
There are other savings too. Because the cost-per-seat is fixed over the contract's lifetime, your business has a predictable monthly outlay without the risk of unforeseen expenditures. If you support Exchange internally, you must take into account potential disruptive forces such as natural disasters, power outages and office relocations that can add unforeseen costs to your on-premise Exchange management budget.
We have a 99.999% uptime guarantee, equivalent to less than six minutes of downtime per year. To support its high-level uptime guarantee, we invest solely in technology from industry-leading vendors such as Cisco and Dell.
In addition to providing 24x7 access to Microsoft Exchange, we deliver email archiving; ensure continuity; encrypt emails; and protect you from spam, phishing, viruses and other malware.
Want to upgrade?
Pure Telecom is a premier provider of Microsoft Exchange 2010, the newest release of Microsoft’s messaging and collaboration platform.
Microsoft is beginning to wind down lifecycle support for Exchange 2003. Mainstream support ended in 2009 and extended support ends in April 2014. Upgrade now with PureTelecom to ensure your business has the latest, industry leading technologies.
- Expert spam and anti-virus protection is standard, saving you time and protecting you behind the scenes from new threats.
- Access from anywhere is easy without painful VPN's, technical settings changes and connectivity issues.
- Deploying powerful mobile email solutions are cheap and easy, allowing you to harness BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile.
- Your email is secure, centrally managed and automatically backed-up.
- Technology upgrades are free and seamless and performed by experts.
- Expert support is available at all times.
- There are no upfront costs and you only pay for what you use.
|Prices per mailbox|
|Mailbox without Outlook License/Download (per user)||£8.60|
|Mailbox with Outlook License/Download (per user)||£9.60|
|Mail Storage (per user)||25GB|
|Additional Mailbox Storage (5GB increment)||£4.00|
|Blackberry (per device)||£7.00|
|ActiveSync/Blackberry Remote Wipe||FREE|
- Free Set Up
- Free Support
- Free 2003 or 2007 Outlook Client
- Free Professional Advanced Anti-spam and Email filtering on a per user basis
- Free Secure Daily Backup
- Free Anti-virus scanning of emails
- Free and Unlimited Public Folders and Distribution Groups
- Free Administration and User Control Panels
- Outlook Web Access
- 99.9% SLA